Your privacy is important to us!
It is Madras Check, Co., Ltd.(Service vendor)'s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our service products(PC, Mobile, and Tablet applications), website(https://www.flow.team), and any other websites we(Madras Check, Co., Ltd.) own and operate.
*Please note that using our service products are restricted in South Korea.
We may ask for your personal information when we truly need it such as to create your account, provide an accurate service, and communicate with you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used in below sections. We will not open any important or sensitive personal information or files unless you ask us to do.
You are free to refuse to provide your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
If you have additional questions about how we handle your personal information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
What we collect
After you agree our terms and finish to sign up for flow, we may collect your certain information to offer the services and to interact with you in the future.
What do we collect?
- Personal name and Job title(If you have one)
- Email address(Personal or Business)
- Company or Group name and Domain name(Custom URL)
- Contact number
- Types of businesses
- Billing information(Credit card numbers, banking information, billing address, and etc.; For paid subscribers)
- Location data
- Device information
Why do we collect these?
- We need your basic personal information to create your account, and to provide the services which you request.
- We will use your email address to send you invoices(If you are a paid subscriber), and other essential information such as updates and notifications or marketing contents.
- When you try to make a subscription for flow, we will ask your credit card numbers and billing address, so that we can charge you for the service you request and calculate taxes. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor and will not ever be passed or saved to our own database. We simply store a record of basic payment transactions, including the last 4 digits of the credit card numbers, account transaction histories, list of invoices, and billing supports.
- Our service is basically operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and shared with service vendor(Madras check Co., Ltd; located in Seoul, South Korea).
Creating service account by accepting our policies and continue to use our sites and services, you consent to this transfer and share. (For sharing, please refer the “Overseas Transfers of Data” below)
*About our third-party partners, please check below “Data share”, and “Our partners”.
We also collect your questions, requests, reviews, feedbacks, or surveys through our customer service team to improve the service. Other users might view your comments or reviews which are uploaded on our websites.
Overseas Transfers of Data
Our service is basically operated in the United States by service operator Borawork, Inc., but data that we collect from you will be transferred and shared to the service vendor(Madras check Co., Ltd; located in Seoul, South Korea) to receive technical services.
For example, for basic service operations(including account creation), dealing with technical issues, data customizations, etc., service vendor needs basic account information and issues. In this case, account information means literally your basic account information such as account ID/Email, company name, contacts, etc. So, if you are located outside of the United states, please be aware that the personal information that you provide us will be transferred, stored, and processed in the United States and shared with our service vendor.
How we use your information
We might use some information we receive from our customers and visitors to analyze and improve our services. Please read below terms to understand why we use your information.
- To operate and provide specific services you request to us.
- To authenticate an identity of users, and to allow them to access to the services.
- To communicate and assist requests, questions and to support any related to them.
- To investigate and help technical issues.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services, plans, and important notices, such as securities and frauds. These communications are considered as part of our services. In addition, we sometimes send emails about our news, updated product features, promotional communications, or other events about our services. Some of these are part of our marketing messages which you can control whether you receive or not. (Please check below “Communications from us” for more information about this)
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. We may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. Then we keep track of billing and payment information to assist you correctly.
Communications from us
By accepting our terms and creating an account on our service, you also agree to subscribe to newsletters or marketing materials and other promotional information we may send. However, you may not want to receive any, or all, of these marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any emails we send. Please note that we may still send you transactional or administrative messages related to the service even after you have opted out of receiving the marketing communications.
We might share some of your basic data with others. In each case, we will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we instruct them and as permitted by applicable laws. But we still will not simply share or sell your important or sensitive personal data to others. Please read below terms to understand who will share your data.
- In exceptional situations, we might share your personal data with government and law enforcement organizations through the applicable laws and regulations.
- We might share your data externally to investigate and help to solve security issues and abuses with related organizations.
- As we mentioned above, our service operator(Borawork, Inc.), who has the same data access authorization as Madras Check, Co., Ltd. will share the data for basic service operation(including account creation), dealing with technical issues, data customization, and etc.
- Third party service providers, such as billing and payment processing service provider, email distributor and customer service platform, etc. (If you want to know more about our third parties, please check below section “Our partners”)
- Your public reviews and comments might be shared with other customers or visitors on our websites. Others might see these through the websites or marketing emails. If you wish to remove your public reviews or do not want to share them with others, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partners (Sub-processors)
We work with various third-party partners for better usability to our customers. Please refer the following list.
- AWS – Cloud service provider.
- Stibee – E-mail newsletter service.
- Stripe – Payment processing service.
- Avalara – Sales tax calculation.
- Zendesk – Help desk.
- Google Analytics – Traffic analytics.
Data retention periods
We basically try to save and protect your valuable information and data on our service platforms and websites as much as we can.
However, if you want to delete your whole account forever, we can give you a certain time to decide whether to delete your posted data on flow or not. The reason is we will only help you to delete your basic account information, but we will not delete or handle your posted data on flow. If you decide to delete your whole data, just remind us if your service period is over or almost done. (Please send us email with your account name with reason for leaving at email@example.com). Then, you will be given certain periods to back-up, transfer or delete your important data yourself.
* Please note that this policy applies to account administrators only. If you are a group member, you need to contact your account administrator to request data deletion. (We can only help you to delete your own/personal account information, so please ask to your account administrators about data deletion)
We will not personally access to your personal data on flow without specific permission, which means it is basically your own duties. We do not have any rights to delete your uploaded data on flow, even after you deleted your account.
However, except the uploaded data on flow we will not retain your basic personal information such as names, account ID’s, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc. These personal information will be deleted after certain periods(30 days) of account deletion.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Information
You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, to amend, limit or delete your personal information, or ask for a copy of the personal information you gave us. You can also withdraw any consent you give to us at any time and object to us using your personal information for our legitimate purposes.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you or wish to change your preferences at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request to delete your personal information, please note that you may not continue to use our services and we may not delete all of your information either. We may still process your personal information if it is necessary to do so and we are lawfully permitted.
We might also use the server data to monitor product usages and to investigate problems and response to our customers as quickly as possible. In other words, when you browse our websites or use the apps, we can track your activities for statistical purposes such as conversion rates or favorite usages. We always try to do our best to offer a better experience to our customers.
Except the sensitive personal data, we will ask and collect some basic information from our customers and use them such as names, email addresses, contact numbers through the agreement. We may determine and rank the relevance of usages, identify trends and insights, to customize or create new productivity features and products.
Please note that we will not personally access to your private files or data on applications in any situations.
GDPR and CCPA compliance
We truly recognize and commit to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act(CCPA) in the US. We always try to protect and secure our customers’ valuable data from all different regions, and this is why we fully commit to the regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
GDPR exists to protect the data privacy of all European citizens. To correctly apply this regulation, we(In this case; Madras check Co., Ltd) assigned the internal Data Protection Officer(DPO) who is fully experienced in data treatment and has expert knowledges about privacy policies.
You can learn more about what GDPR and CCPA below.
The security of our customer information is important to us. We always save and protect all your data as secure as possible. All your data is safely encrypted and managed through the AES-256. Also, all your data are backed up with redundancy in every single hours.
To learn more about product security, please check the “Security” section on our web site. (https://www.flow.team)
We always welcome you to contact us.